T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

shhh

I keep dying for no reason. This sucks.

Good Idea however.

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

:::

OMG i really beat that fricken game... some of those levels (esp race levels) were just pure pain.

TetrisGame TetrisGame

phu!

nice one. l like the fact that you cant see what the next block will be; kinda spices things up.
however, once I reached level 10, it got insanely fast and I never completed more than one line from that point on.
the funny thing is, that when you restart the game after that, it keeps up the same speed. you actually have to reload the whole page to get back to normal speed.

Arkandian Crusade Arkandian Crusade

woah!

hey!

i've been playing your game all night long, aaand i finally won it^^

and now i only wanna know one thing... where is the 2nde, 3rd, 4th, and 5th chapter? i really need to get my hands on those.

but anyways, this is what i thought:

- the overall concept is awesome, not really original, but who cares?
- almost no bugs, except some minor things that didnt really bother me.
- good dialogue/monologue.
- interesting artifacts

buuuut:

A few more creatures along the way would be nice, also most of the opponents are quite easy to kill... and theres only one bossfight in the entire game.

Palisade Guardian Palisade Guardian

too easy

as soon as i got the browning and the bazooka nothing even came in firing range of the wall. far to easy,
this would need more enemy troops (in terms of number and variety), more weapons to choose from, maybe a a few upgrades for the wall and the weapons plus different areas

still a good prototype of a game

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

great!

good game, little easy though, played through 3x now, hardest thing to beat was the 3rd boss on hard difficulty
but a few more levels would surely have been alot of fun, so overall 9/10